At 1700 meters of altitude, the ``Mélèzes`` campsite is in the Queyras Nature Park, at the crossroads of the GR5 and GR58 hiking trails. In a larch forest, you can relax or discover true nature as you please.
The``Mélèzes`` campsite is a family firm for more than 30 years, it evolve with time.
- The campsite description -
The « mélèzes » campsite of 3 hectares offers
- Handicaped access
- 100 sites (100 sq. meters each) semi-shaded or sunny
- Electrical hook-ups at every camping site
- @ wifi
- Free hot water and shower
- Individual heated washrooms
- Washing machine and dryer
- Playground with swings, slides and ping-pong tables
- « Pétanque » bowling pitch
The campsite is open from June 1st to the first week-end of september. The reception is opened from 9am to 9pm. Departures and arrivals are made until and from 12 hours.
- What is it ? -
The « Qualité tourisme » charter
It's a national charter with strict and precise commitments and regular verifications.
Averywhere in France, establishments ``Qualité tourime`` assures you a cordial reception, irreproachable cleanliness, precise and accruate information and private, well cared for camping site.